We are committed to making your life easier before arriving. Therefore, if you find lower available rate on another website, we will match the lower rate and discount that rate by 10%.
a) Make a reservation on http://www.satalaiaibiza.com
b) Complete this form within 48 hours of booking your reservation
c) Our team will respond within two working days, verifying if the rate meets all of the terms and conditions. Once confirmed, the reservation will be modified in order to match the lower rate and corresponding discount, and a new confirmation with the new price will be sent to you. If the rate does not meet all the terms and conditions, within the same time frame, an email will be sent to you explaining which conditions did not apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Make a reservation on http://www.satalaiaibiza.com. You must have a current reservation from our website and provide the necessary contact information.
2. We will compare with any accessible reservation on the Internet. Best Online Rate Guarantee applies to publicly viewable sources and does not apply towards website comparisons that have restricted access requiring some type of previous identification, a reservation in which the name of the agrotourism was not known prior to making the reservation, nor to offers exclusively given to businesses, loyalty clubs, or through point programs.
3. The terms and conditions of the reservation must be the same, price policy applies for comparisons with any other qualified online source to place for immediate reservation in the same agrotourism, dates, number of guests, room type, kind of currency and length of stay restrictions. This qualified online source, must also maintain the same or more flexible payment and cancellation policies, that what is offered in our official website to approve price match -10%.
4. Palladium Hotel Group reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Best Online Rate Guarantee at any moment.
1. - WEB HOLDER
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10.1 of the LSSICE, it is noted that the site www.satalaiaibiza.com is owned by Agroturismo Sa Talaia entity SA, domiciled at Es puig 8 -Ses Paisses . On the website, there are information related to Agroturismo Sa Talaia chain, with the possibility of booking rooms and hire packages or other hotel services.
2.1. Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users. The risks arising from their use are responsibility of the user, exclusively.
2.2. The information contained in this website is offered for the convenience of users. This information may contain inaccuracies, errors, omissions and / or mistakes, so that the owner does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy and / or safety of the contents.
2.3. The information contained on the website is current at the date of the last update. The owner reserves the right to make, at any time, changes, updates and / or deletions as may be necessary.
2.4. The website owner is not responsible for any damage that may result from interference, interruptions, computer viruses and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, neither of which can be caused by third parties through illegal interference in the system.
2.5. The user undertakes to use the website and the services available to them according to law, morals and good customs, refraining from using it for illicit purposes contrary to the provisions of these rules, or in any manner that may harm third or impede the normal use by other users.
2.6. The services are collected and provided through the Web are designed for adults so that users who take service through this website should be legally of age. No request or collect any information on children.
2.7. The owner is not responsible for the contents, products and / or services that may be obtained through advertising or links to third party websites (links) through this website. The presence of links is for informational purposes only and does not imply any relationship between the owner and the owners of web pages that can be accessed through these links.
2.8. The content of this website is intended for personal use, so you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, communicate, publish, transfer, process, sell or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
2.9. The holder may withdraw or suspend at any time without prior notice provision of services to users who have infringed the provisions of this document, or incurred in violation of the law, morality or public order. The exclusion of the user does not constitute a waiver of any legal action relevant to accountability.
3. - RIGHTS AND GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION
The owner reserves the right to exclude temporarily or permanently the users of this website are given if any of the following circumstances:
• Failure of any of the General Conditions set out in this document.
• Failure to comply with the law, morality and public order.
In any case, the user exclusion constitute a waiver to perform the legal actions, and possible indemnity payments.
4. - CONTRACTUAL PROCESS
For the purposes of Article 27 of the LSSICE, the contractual process conducted by www.satalaiaibiza.combe done through the following steps:
• First Choice Hotel, offer, package or other hotel services on the home page via the search parameters, and the dates of stay.
• Second: Choosing the type of room, number of them, and number of people.
• Third: selection of supplements and additional services shows the final price. Insert both of personal data relating to the reserve, as well as the bank card used to guarantee the reservation and acceptance of general conditions of booking.
• Fourth: Formalizing the booking confirmation page sample.
• Fifth: Sending email booking confirmation with details of the same.
Upon reservation will generate an electronic document subsequently incorporated into its holder files. The user will always have full access to and knowledge of it by sending an email with the content at the end of the booking process.
Once you have completed the booking, the customer is requested to review the content of it so you can identify possible errors in data entry, in case of correction needed, the user can call the central reservations phone +34 971341557 or send an email to email@example.com providing identifying details of the reservation.
5. - COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY
5.1. In reservation service "on line" guarantees the security and confidentiality of transactions.
5.2. The transactional service connection is made through a secure server. This is the standard technology in Internet security, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which uses an encryption system to provide maximum confidentiality of data that it transmitted. The information is transmitted encrypted to ensure that it is intelligible only to the client computer and the server of the website owner.
5.3. Verification that the connection is made through a secure server can be checked by any of the following systems:
- Using the address www.satalaiaibiza.com of the server, since a secure server begins with https.
- Through an indication on your browser that displays a whole key to a closed padlock on the bottom of the screen.
Following the entry into the main site and in the linked pages may incorporate cookies to your computer. If the users are not interested in it, must set your browser to prevent the incorporation of cookies on your computer.
7. - LAW
The relationship between the owner of the website and users s
hall be governed by Spanish law
8. - JURISDICTION
Shall have jurisdiction in any dispute between the parties the courts of Ibiza, Islas Baleares, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
Agroturismo Sa Talaia
DOCUMENT CONCERNING THE REGULATIONS GOVERNING USE AND PROTECTION OF USERS OF THE WWW.SATALAIAIBIZA.COM WEBPAGE
The aim of the present document is to establish the regulations governing the use and protection of users of this website, www.satalaiaibiza.com, belonging to FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. (hereinafter FIESTA), CIF/NIF ESB45010808, based in Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Balearic Islands), Spain, Tel. +34 971-313811 and Fax +34 971- 312964.
FIESTA uses the www.satalaiaibiza.com webpage to make personal information and services relating to our hotels available, such as Online reservation of rooms and additional services, Customer services and Job market, trying to improve the commercial relationship we have with our clients and efficiently managing the requests that they make.
The use of the page and/or its services implies the complete and unreserved acceptation, and entailing validity, of each and every one of the General Conditions covered in these regulations governing use. The access and use of certain services offered to the users in www.satalaiaibiza.com may be subject to determined conditions that, depending on the concrete case complement or replace these regulations of use. For this reason the user, prior to the access and use of the services and contents, has to read and accept said conditions.
2. USE OF THE WWW.SATALAIAIBIZA.COM WEBPAGE AND SERVICES
The user agrees to use the www.satalaiaibiza.com webpage and the services offered to him/her via the webpage, in accordance with the dictates of Law, Morality, good practices and public order, as well as the terms stipulated under the present Regulations governing use. As a consequence, he/she is under the express obligation not to use the www.satalaiaibiza.com webpage or its services for illicit ends or effects or contrary to the terms established under the present Regulations governing use, or breach rights or third-party interests that, in any way, may damage the www.satalaiaibiza.com webpage or prevent it from being used normally.
FIESTA may, in order to improve the operation of its webpage and for the benefit of its users, unilaterally modify, at any moment and without prior warning, the offered services or any substantial aspect of the current webpage, or the technical and operational conditions or conditions of use of the services in www.satalaiaibiza.com.
Access to any kind of content in the webpage does not imply any right whatsoever to its reproduction and/or distribution and this is not permitted without the prior consent of FIESTA.
FIESTA reserves the right to change this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, legal criteria, sector practice or company interests. Any changes made to the Policy will be announced sufficiently in advance for users to be fully aware of its content.
Responsibility for handling personal data is:
FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS S.L.
Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Baleares)
Tel: 971-313811 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING
The purpose of collecting and handling personal data via the different forms owned by FIESTA made available to Users, is, depending each specific case, in order to manage their relationship with our services and deal with requests for information, queries, complaints, congratulations or suggestions regarding publications or any other services or activities, functions or events supplied, offered, funded and/or sponsored by FIESTA. Specifically, we handle data for these purposes:
To manage your stay in our hotels and offer you the best service. Including the Guest Register Information and if applicable, registration for conferences organised by or with the participation of FIESTA and companies acting under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group”.
Obtaining customer feedback via satisfaction surveys.
Managing job applications by collecting CVs, in order to contact applicants and complete the recruitment and selection process.
Manage your request to receive our electronic messages and newsletters.
Inform you about news, events and our products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as to send you commercial messages via any media (including electronic).
Manage our SPA service, in accordance with applicable regulations and your request.
3.3 STORAGE PERIOD
The personal data provided will be stored for the appropriate period to comply with legal obligations to during the period that may be required by a judge or magistrate’s court. Data based on consent will be stored as long as consent is not withdrawn or handling opposed. Additionally, with the aim of improving your experience for future stays in our hotels, we will maintain the data related with your past stays during a period of seven years, unless you would communicate the contrary. In that case it will be maintained the period according to legal obligations and during the period that may be required by a judge or magistrate’s court. CV data received as part of recruitment processes will be stored for a period of four years.
FIESTA is authorised to handle personal data, according to the following rules:
• If this has been requested, in accordance with the consent granted by the interested party for one of several specific purposes as set out in article 6.1 a) of the General Regulations for Personal Data Protection when they complete the forms and mark the box provided for that purpose.
• In order to execute a service provision contract, as set out in article 6.1 b) of the General Regulations for Personal Data Protection.
• On the basis of a legitimate interest for security and access control purposes in accordance with article 6.1 f) of the General Regulations for Personal Data Protection. An assessment will be made of the extent to which this is proportionate and pertinent to the rights of the interested parties.
3.5 DATA ACCURACY
In order for data stored in our computing and/or paper files to be a true and accurate reflection of reality, they will be kept updated wherever possible. To this effect, Users must make any changes directly where this is available or by using a reliable method to notify the appropriate section or department in FIESTA.
The personal data you provide to whoever is in charge of handling it may be passed on to the following types of addressees:
• Third parties to whom the company is obliged to supply information, such as public authorities, for the purpose of complying with the requirements of such authorities and with applicable legislation.
• Companies operating under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group” in the hotel sector, in order to correctly handle your contractual relationship as a result of the centralisation of administrative and computing processes in place in the business group. Reservation centres for the companies operating under the trading name of “PALLADIUM HOTEL GROUP" are based in Spain. In the case of Latin American countries, reservations are centralised in the Dominican Republic and are then forwarded to Spain. All the web sites of the PALLADIUM HOTEL GROUP are owned by Spanish companies and are housed in Spain.
FIESTA has handling agents, with whom it has signed contracts for data access in accordance with the content of article 28 of the General Regulations for Data Protection. Specifically, it uses event organising companies and newsletter sending services.
FIESTA does not trade, sell or carry out any other similar activity with your personal data, only handling your personal data for the purposes indicated and for the sole use of FIESTA and of the companies operating under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group”.
3.7 USERS’ RIGHTS
However, the person to whom the personal data belongs may in any case exercise the rights granted to them by the General Regulations for Data Protection, namely:
• The right to request access to their own personal data
• The right to request rectification or deletion
• The right to request the limitation of their handling
• The right to oppose handling
• The right to data portability
The interested party may exercise these rights by issuing a written request accompanied by a copy of their national identity document, specifying which of the above rights they wish to exercise and sent to the following address: FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS S.L. Dirección: Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Baleares) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
In the event the interested party considers their right to personal data protection to have been breached, they may send a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT
FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. has no control over, nor does it accept any responsibility for, the information contained in third-party WebPages which are accessed via links. The presence of these links in the www.satalaiaibiza.com webpage is of a purely informative nature and under no circumstance will it be considered to be a suggestion, invitation or recommendation of the said links.
5. GUARANTEE AND INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES
FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. does its utmost to maintain the continuity of the services and information offered through its www.satalaiaibiza.com webpage. Nevertheless, it cannot guarantee the continuity and availability of these services in the future.
FIESTA will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of any kind which may be attributable to the incorrect operation or lack of availability of the www.satalaiaibiza.com webpage and its related communication systems, due to causes of force majeure or the interruption or interference in the information transference networks.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may get in contact with FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. by the following methods:
In writing, addressed to
FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. - Customer Service Dpt.
Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Balearic Islands), Spain
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. webpage is governed by Spanish law, and in order to resolve any dispute that may arise with users, with respect to conditions of use and any other claim relating to the content and services of the webpage, these disputes will be submitted to the Judges and Courts of Ibiza, and will be interpreted in compliance with Spanish Law, the parties expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction or any other that may correspond to them.
Agroturismo Sa Talaia
Although cookies help us to optimize the booking process for you, users who do not wish to receive cookies or do not want information about their visit to be gathered may configure their browser to prevent them. All Internet browsers can be set to block or allow cookies from specific websites.